[NEohioPAL] Come one, come all: ODDY FEST AUDITIONS!

Oddy Festival oddyfest at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 06:02:42 PST 2008

Sign up for your audition slot with OddyFest by Christmas and get a free
candy cane!  Seriously, we've got many slots still available for *Saturday,
1/3, in Cleveland Heights, and Sunday, 1/4, in Tremont*.  Forget that
exercise program; your New Year's resolution should be: Join the OddyFest
team in '09.

AUDITIONS FOR THE ODDY FESTIVAL!

Actors, techies, musicians, poets, writers, all:

Oddy Festival is looking to roll on into '09, and we're looking for fresh
talent.  We started putting on original works every odd Wednesday since
September 3rd, and we're hoping to continue throughout 2009 and beyond.

WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR: Actors willing to commit for a month-long intensive
rehearsal process, perform on Wednesday nights in venues mostly on the East
Side, and accept payment in the form of cast party alcohol.
Directors/writers with original untested works for our laboratory
environment.  Songwriters, poets, and visual artists looking for a venue for
their wares.

THE PRODUCTIONS: For spring, we have on the docket a Shakespeare-imitation
play, a staged reading, a musical, and a slew of smaller original works.
Actors who also sing/play or have experience in Shakespeare are our
immediate casting needs, but we're looking for members of the troupe for
summer, fall, and winter as well.

EAST SIDE AUDITION: Saturday, January 3rd, 1:00-5:00, at the Cleveland
Heights Library (Meeting Room B) on Lee Road.

WEST SIDE AUDITION: Sunday, January 4th, 1:00-5:00, at the Liminis in
Tremont on Scranton.

CALL TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT: These are NOT open auditions, so please
call or email to schedule an appointment:

CONTACT:
--
Matt Greenfield
The Oddy Festival