[NEohioPAL] PIPPIN Auditions @ St. Ignatius High School

Jason Falkofsky JFalkofsky at ignatius.edu
Mon Dec 22 12:19:33 PST 2008

St. Ignatius High School Harlequins announce auditions for our Spring Musical - PIPPIN. High school girls (9-12) from any area high school are welcome to audition. See audition information below.

Director - Rich Fujimoto
Music Director - Jason Falkofsky
Orchestra Director - David P. Roth
Choreography - Maura McCafferty

DATES: Tuesday,Jan. 6th and Wed., Jan 7th (you need only audition on one of these days)
TIME: Auditions begin at 3:15 pm
PLACE :Singing will take place in the chorus room in the basement of the chapel. Dancing will be on the stage of the Student Center

CAST: We will have a cast of @ 28 members

REQUIREMENTS: We are looking for cast members who can "sell" a song; whose presence can be felt all the way to the back wall of the building. Therefore we are asking auditionees to:
   1. Choose a song which best shows personality
   2. Create a moment by transcending the surroundings.
   3. Show promise as an ensemble player...no divas.

The song you choose should last @ one minute. because this is a high-energy show, please sing an up-tempo number, preferably in the style of the show or with a light rock feel. (no songs from the show)

CALLBACKS: If necessary, callbacks will be held on Thurs., Jan 8th at 4pm. If you are not called back, the does NOT mean you will not be cast.

CASTING: Casting calls and e-mails will be done on Friday, Jan. 9th.

REHEARSALS: Will be held Mon-Thurs from 4-6 or 6:30. There will be two Sunday rehearsals for dance ( not everyone will be involved) and a double run Sunday during tech week. If you are not scheduled to rehearse, you need not come.

For more information, contact athomas at ignatius.edu 216-651-0222, ext. 243 or 467

www.ignatius.edu