[NEohioPAL] "No Time Limits, No Growth Limits" Meisner Acting Class!

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 24 09:17:05 PST 2008

Houde School of Acting Classes

NO TIME LIMITS, NO GROWTH LIMITS!
*Say goodbye to 8 week crash courses!  Our classes are on a month to month basis and offer the most extensive, in-depth training in Cleveland!

Adult Meisner Acting Class:
Monday & Wednesday's 7:00-9:00pm
Saturday's                         5:00-7:00pm
$100 per month, due on the first class of each month.
*Pro-rated prices are available to students who start in the middle of the month.

Our adult Meisner Acting class is based on the Meisner technique of "living truthfully under imaginary circumstances."  Students go through a series of improv exercises that are designed to teach them how to work off their partner, stay in the moment and out of their head.  Along with Meisner's improv exercises, students work on monologues, audition technique and emotional preparation to expand their craft.  This class is opened to beginner to advanced student as we find combining all actors in one class offers confidence, inspiration and a good way for students to share their take on the Meisner technique and the Cleveland acting scene.

Our Actors Have All The Tools it Takes:
Students at Houde School of Acting have excelled in the Cleveland area with short films, national commercials, paid theatre position and have been involved in national film competitions!  About half of our students are signed with a Cleveland agency and attend audition regularly.  Below is just some of the work our advanced students have accomplished.

Lauren Cole - A Christmas Story; Cleveland Playhouse 2008
Frank Conti - LeBron James National Commercial 2007
Ashley Gulla - Actress in 48 Hour Film, Knotted Dawn; premiered at Cedar Lee Theater
Eric Katz - Writer and Actor in 48 Hour Film;  Knotted Dawn; premiered at Cedar Lee Theater
Marisa Tomasic - Goodyear National Commercial 2008
Marisa Tomasic - Actress in 2008's "The Wimp's Women Who Was a Werewolf"; premiered at the Kent Stage
Kurt Yue - Producer of 2008 48 Hour Film; Knotted Dawn; premiered at Cedar Lee Theater
Kurt Yue - Actor in 2008 72 Hour Film; Cuyahoga Boulevard
Mike Goulis - Actor in 2008 films, Voices, Hush, Flowers & Moore

And MANY more to add to the continuously growing list of student accomplishments!

Houde School of Acting offers your first class FREE.
To register please contact:

Ashley Gulla
(440)223-4533
1777 Coventry Road