[NEohioPAL] Just a quick note at this time...

Denise Astorino denise.astorino at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 12:43:45 PST 2008

I wanted to write a quick note to wish all of you a very Happy Holiday!!! To
those I haven't seen in awhile...know you are in my thoughts.

I know so many wonderfully talented people in this city and am very blessed
to call many my friends.  We each play a part in making this city one of the
greatest places for artists to thrive and feel support from their peers.

Thank you for all the work you do to make this such a wonderful community.
I wouldn't want to be anywhere else than here. I hope that the New Year is
prosperous...creatively, financially, spiritually, and personally for all of
you!!!

Much love and respect

Denise
--
I will not be just a tourist in the world of images, just watching images
passing by which I cannot live in, make love to, possess as permanent