[NEohioPAL] Eden Valley February Events

Bette Lou Higgins blhiggins at edenvalleyenterprises.org
Wed Jan 7 15:01:14 PST 2009

Put some music in your winter and enjoy yourself!

Come hear THE BEST SONGS I NEVER SANG: A STORYTELLER'S CONCERT on Sunday, February 1, 2009 at 2p.m. at the North Ridgeville Library; 35700 Bainbridge Rd. in North Ridgeville. This program will let you HEAR stories in the songs and the music in the lyrics while taking a look at life and love. For additional information, call the library at 440-327-8326.

Join Bette Lou Higgins and Foster Brown for songs and stories of the Great Lakes with BALLADS OF THE INLAND SEAS on Friday, February 13, 2009 at 7:30p.m.at the Brecksville Nature Center on Rt 82 in Brecksville. Hear about the legends and the music from the Inland Seas including the story of the TWO Fitzgeralds. For more information, call the center at 440-526-1012.

Both of these performances are FREE and open to the public.

To arrange for any of our programs to be presented for your group, contact Eden Valley directly by responding to this e-mail with your request.

For a complete schedule of Eden Valley Events check out our calendar page at www.edenvalleyenterprises.org.

To unsubscribe to this mailing list, simply reply to this e-mail with your request.

Bette Lou Higgins
Artistic Director
Eden Valley Enterprises
www.edenvalleyenterprises.org