[NEohioPAL] Casting Continues for Julio Sitcom!

Tom Loveman tom at lovemanmedia.com
Wed Jan 7 15:07:33 PST 2009

Casting Continues for the sitcom "Julio!"

In an effort to give interested actors who were unable to attend
auditions last week, due to holiday commitments, the opportunity to
audition for the many roles in our pilot episode of "Julio," we are
extending our casting call with a session on Sunday, January 11th from
1 pm - 3 pm at Creative House Studios (1423 East 40th Street,
Cleveland, OH).

If you cannot make this audition date or time, but would still like to
be considered, please send us your headshot and resume, a link to a
website, and a link to a video of your work if you have one.

Additional information about the roles, sides for the auditions, and
about the production team is available at: http://www.hotlatherproductions.com/

Thanks.  We hope to see you at the audition.

Tom Loveman and Trish Sgro
Producers
Hot Lather Productions
Cleveland, OH