[NEohioPAL] ALERT: Some mail services are blacklisting Neohiopal mail - HOW TO FIX IT

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 05:30:58 PST 2009

Hi Cindi,

I'm sorry - I can't solve this one for you.  It would be near impossible for
me to solve the blacklisting issue with the various mail services where this
has occurred (AOL, Yahoo, Roadrunner, etc.) This problem has occurred with A
LOT of the mail services because some people, for reasons baffling to me,
are reporting the Neohiopal mail as spam.

In the past when this has occurred subscribers educated their service
providers that all the subscribers to Neohiopal are voluntary and I am not a
spammer and that if people have been reporting it as spam they have been
doing so in error.

You can also send them this link to prove your point:
http://www.fredsternfeld.com/neohiopal.htm

I am going to cc this to the whole list so that they are aware of the
extreme problems that can happen when they report the Neohiopal mail as
spam.

Fred