[NEohioPAL] Day Bus Trip to Inauguration

Stephanie McQueen ifoma at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 10 08:45:20 PST 2009

Greetings  & Happy New Year!

Last month I purchased 2 bus seats to the Inauguration with All Aboard Charter & Tours (216) 341-5338.

Next week, I will have surgery and cannot attend the Inauguration as planned. The tickets are non-refundable and $70 each round trip.  The bus leaves from Walmart in Bedford on the night of the 19th and returns to Cleveland on the night of the 20th.  It will get to D.C. early morning on the 20th.

If you would like to purchase my tickets or know someone who is interested, please have them email or call me.

Thanks.

Irma
216-269-0150