[NEohioPAL] Fw: Creative Volunteers Needed for Music and Arts Education non- profit

Ann Marie Irwin amilegacy at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 10 08:26:07 PST 2009

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Ann Marie Irwin <amilegacy at sbcglobal.net>
To: neohiopal <neohiopal at listserve.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 7, 2009 10:03:07 AM
Subject: Creative Volunteers Needed for Music and Arts Education non- profit

Seeking Creative Volunteers

If you believe that music and arts education is part of a child's complete education, and you have noticed all the cut backs regarding arts in the schools, you may want to consider volunteering with Legacy in Education.

If you have a talent or professional skill that you would like to offer for the cause of preserving and restoring music education, we would like to hear from you.  Legacy in Education is a new and growing non-profit organization!  Some volunteer opportunities are available for those who would like to work from home.

Highlighted Volunteer Opportunities for 2009

2 new seats on the Board of Directors
Event planning (concerts, fundraisers, and family events)
Singers needed for our intergenerational community chorus Legacy Family Singers
Talent for benefit events
Fundraisers and grantwriters

Contact:
Legacy in Education