[NEohioPAL] DOBAMA- Where are you? No literally, where are you? I'm not into that namby-pamby metaphorical grabage.

Nicole nicole at further.com
Mon Jan 5 07:40:53 PST 2009

Below is the audition posting from NEohioPAL on 12/27/2008.  It listed
Cleveland Playhouse, Rehearsal Hall A as the audition location.

I left a phone message requesting an audition appointment, and when I was
called back with my appointment time, the Cleveland Playhouse rehearsal hall
was mentioned then as well.  Perhaps whoever you spoke to inadvertently
forgot to mention it?

There was a large turnout at the audition, from what I could see.  A lot of
incredibly talented actors to choose from.  Should be a very engaging and
timely production!

Nicole Lublin

Dobama Theatre Auditions

DREAM/HOME by Sarah Morton

Director:  Sonya Robbins

January 3, 2009

Cleveland Play House, Rehearsal Hall A

1-5 pm

4 male actors - late 20's - 60's

5 female actors - 1 late teen, others 30's - 60's

DREAM/HOME has been commissioned by Dobama Theatre, with the support  of
Cuyahoga Arts and Culture.  It is Part II of Dobama Theatre's Cycle of
Cleveland Plays.

DREAM/HOME is a poetic narrative told in monologue form that explores the
Cleveland housing & foreclosure crisis and its impact on the community.

Actors will be auditioned from the script in groups of 8-10 on the hour.

Sides will be available 1/2 hour before scheduled audition time.

Please respond with your preference for 1, 2, 3 or 4 pm, leaving your name &
phone number.

Dobama Theatre - 216-932-6838

  _____