[NEohioPAL] Picture of Derdiu Ring's baby girl

TONY BROWN TBROWN at plaind.com
Fri Jan 9 17:41:21 PST 2009

A review of "Rent"

Tips on getting credit card refunds on Carousel Dinner Theatre purchases.

Lucia Colombi's obituary

Update on getting free tix to "Chicago" in NYC

A glance ahead at cool stuff on stage in Cleveland in the coming months.

and MORE at www.cleveland.com/onstage

t.

>>> "Bruce Locke" <bruce.bass4u at gmail.com> 1/9/2009 6:09 PM >>>
Hello All,

   I've been a bassist for many years, both electric and acoustic. I've
played pretty much every kind of music you can think of, but I'm up-front
about my lack of enthusiasm for funk and related styles. I'm not your guy
for that. I've played blues, bluegrass, rock, folk, classical, Americana,
old-time, original projects, I've worked in studios, and currently teach
music full-time in the CMSD. I have some keyboard and guitar skills, and
have directed choirs as well, so I have a knowledge of how to create vocal
harmonies.
   If you're looking for a bassist for your working, or soon to be working
group, please let me know. I love playing as often as possible!
   Bruce in Euclid

Sign up for FREE breaking news updates at cleveland.com/updates