[NEohioPAL] Music Director needed immediately

Bethany Sandvik bethanysandvik at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 12 07:02:14 PST 2009

The First Unitarian Church of Cleveland has an immediate position available for our production of Children's Letters to God.  We are in need of an Acccompanist/Musical Director who can commit to up to 16 rehearsals (Sundays only w/ the exception of tech). Rehearsals will be held from 12: 45 - 4 pm. Performance week is May 12-17. We do have a limited amount to pay for this position. Please contact producer Kathy Alcorn at kathy at jalcorn.net or by phone at 371-9876. Children's Letters to God is directed by Bethany Hamilton Sandvik and features youth from the First Unitarian Church.