[NEohioPAL] You are invited to a recital of Mitchell Fields' acting students

MITCHELL FIELDS figfest at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 13 10:13:14 PST 2009

Because of the snow,  the recital last week was cancelled. We are going to try again.You are invited to a recital of Mitchell Fields' acting students. The recital is one hour long and will take place on Saturday, January 17th, at  2:00 PM. The performance will take place at the Mayfield Village Civic Center, 6622 Wilson Mills Road, Mayfield Village, Ohio. MVCC is located just off of the Wilson Mills exit of I-271 at the corner of Wilson Mills and SOM Center Road. Please come and see four talented young ladies:
AJ Abelman, Carly Gordon, Meghan Grover and Codie Higer. Each will do three monologues. Hope to see you there.

 Mitchell Fields is a professor at Baldwin-Wallace College where he teaches theatre and film, a freelance actor, director and acting coach in private practice.