[NEohioPAL] Something Dada's Fighting the Chill

Something Dada somethingdada at cd.aztemail.com
Tue Jan 13 10:14:22 PST 2009

We here at Something Dada were distressed to learn that it's suppose to be getting colder again. Like, really really cold. The type of cold where your windshield wiper fluid freezes and when you breathe in it's like burning and you want to fall on your knees in front of your wimpy radiator lamenting, Why God Why?!

So before our fingers turn blue and we have trouble typing, we wanted to share with you the greatest and best way to stay warm. Turns out, according to some smart people at Vanderbilt, laughter burns 10 percent to 20 percent more calories that simply sitting. And as we all know, burning the ol' calories warms you up like a house of fire. So come on down and check out a Something Dada show, where the laughter comes fast and furious. Our comedy is hot hot hot!

Something Dada. The Thermogenesis in your winter.

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.

Next show times:

Friday January 16, 2009
8:00 PM

Saturday January 17, 2009
8:00 PM

All tickets just $10

The Wooltex Gallery
Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Avenue
Cleveland, OH
Free Parking In Rear
Cash and Checks only, ATM on site

Something Dada strongly suggests not bringing children under 13 to our shows. We generally operate at a PG-13 level, in terms of language and content, but we can not guarantee what suggestions will be given, or what direction the show will take (it is improv, after all). If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail us at  info at somethingdada.com or call us at 216.696.4242.

Something Dada
The Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Ave., Suite 120
Cleveland, OH 44114