[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Shakespeare Festival Benefits Brave The Cold!

Cleve Shakes Fest cleveshakesfest at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 14:55:45 PST 2009

Yes, it's true! Despite Classic Cleveland Winter Gloom and extraordinarily frigid temperatures and even truly icky/yucky driving conditions, members of the Cleveland Shakespeare Festival will continue with their four "What, You Will?" benefit performances as they are scheduled for this weekend.

We sincerely hope you will join us in braving the cold and bring friends to enjoy some scenes and sonnets to warm things up and a rollicking, upbeat and entirely unexpected staging of "Twelfth Night - Abridged" to send you home laughing!

The entire program will run approximately one hour and forty minutes.
Tickets are $10.00 at the door and all proceeds will go to bringing communities across North East Ohio our Twelfth Season of Summer Repertory.

We can't do it with out your support, so we hope you will come out and be a part of the group that has been bringing free classical theater to communities in the Greater Cleveland Area for more than a decade.

ONEWEEKEND ONLY!

FRIDAY, JANUARY 16th
7 p.m.
HEIGHTS ARTS STUDIO
2340 Lee Road(across the bridge), 44118
(on the west side of the Cleveland HeightsLibrary)

SATURDAY, JANUARY 17th
7 p.m.
PILGRIM CONGREGATIONAL CHURCH
2592 West 14th Street
TREMONT, 44113
(right off the I-90 exit)

SUNDAY, JANUARY 18th
2:30 p.m.
HEIGHTS ARTS GALLERY
2163 Lee Road
(right next to the Cedar Lee movie theater)

SUNDAY, JANUARY 18th
8 p.m.
PHOENIXCOFFEEHOUSE
2287 Lee Road
(The PhoenixCoffee on Lee Road)

Doors open ½ hour before show times.

ALLTICKETS $10 at the door
&
It all goes to a good cause: CSF’s free outdoor summer productions!