[NEohioPAL] ANNOUNCING Summer '09 programming for FPAC ! Complete info here ...

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 16:05:02 PST 2009

ANNOUNCING!!

FPAC's programming for Summer '09.

Formerly known as Fairmount Performing Arts Camp [FPAC], we have changed our
name to Fairmount Performing Arts Conservatory to better reflect what we do
– offer high caliber conservatory training to young people. We are offering
five programs this summer as well as a trip to New York City in August!

*PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
WORKSHOP<http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac09/protraining.htm>
* - Professional training for teens entering grades 6-12 and college
students, by audition. Three or six week option. Weekdays, 10:00am - 4:30pm.

*PRODUCTION WORKSHOP<http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac09/prodworkshop.htm>
* - A fun production experience for children and teens entering grades 4 –
6, open enrollment. Three or six week option, half or full day. Weekdays,
10:00am – 1:45pm OR 10:00am - 4:30pm.

*CREATIVE ARTS WORKSHOP<http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac09/creativearts.htm>
* - A creative and enriching experience in drama, music, dance and fine arts
for children entering grades 1- 3, open enrollment. Three or six week
option, half or full day. Weekdays, 10:00am – 1:45pm OR 10:00am - 4:30pm.

*FPAC PRESENTS! <http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac09/presents.htm>* –
Students enrolled in at least one three week session will have the
opportunity to audition and perform in fully mounted productions. The
musical title, which will be directed by Fred Sternfeld, is still being
decided upon and will be announced shortly (possibilities: *Annie, Grease or
Into the Woods*). The straight play, directed by George Roth, will be *The
Laramie Project*. Rehearsals will be held weekdays late afternoon or
evening, and some weekends.*

*
*CONTEMPORARY THEATRE WORKSHOP for
ADULTS<http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac09/contemporary.htm>
* –
A one week professional training seminar for adults 18 and up. Weekdays,
10:00am – 4:30pm.

We are pleased to announce that our weekday programs will be located this
summer at Hathaway Brown School, 19600 North Park Boulevard, Shaker Heights,
Ohio 44122.
View our updated website with complete information about next summer's
exciting programming at this link:
http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac09/index.htm .

--
Fred Sternfeld