[NEohioPAL] The Passing of Beloved Musician and Vocal Coach Lucile (Snyder) Soule

fdsbc77 at aol.com fdsbc77 at aol.com
Wed Jan 14 16:05:14 PST 2009

Dear Theater Family,
Our beloved Lucile Soule passed away Friday January 9th 2009. I, like many of her hundreds of students, owe her a tremendous debt of gratitude for instilling in all of us, confidence, and the ability to make the notes on the sheet music come to life! Our love &?prayers to her family.

Message: Please feel free to sign the guest book for the family
Please visit the Notice for Lucile (Snyder) Soule.

http://obits.cleveland.com/Link.asp?I=LS000122833670X

Click on the above link or cut and paste the url into your browser's address bar.