[NEohioPAL] New song from Nevermet

Al Diamond Phillips alitivity at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 15 03:04:38 PST 2009

For those of you who do not know about Nevermet, it as an online virtual band in which music files are recorded and sent via the internet to be mixed as a complete song. The Band formed in 2007 and is gearing up for a full release in 2009.

The new song from Nevermet is called When I Die, and has extreme significance to me. It is taken from the lyrics written by my late friend and Bass player JD Donnelly. He was working on this song when he died of a degenerative Heart condition at an early age. I took key lyrics from his song, and added in my own feelings to make one song. I am offering a preview at my website, for any and all to hear. Please take a few minutes to listen, and then go to my guestbook to leave feedback. A group like this is only as good as the feedback we recieve. Good or bad, tell us what you think.

http://www.aldiamondphillips.com/Nevermet.html

Thanks, hope you enjoy it.

Al Diamond Phillips