[NEohioPAL] Rock Your Soul!

Noah Budin nbudin at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 15 11:59:50 PST 2009

"Rock My Soul Shabbat" at The Temple - Tifereth Israel
26000 Shaker Blvd. (btw. Richmond and Brainard)
Friday, January 16, 7:30 PM

"Rock My Soul" is an all-musical, all ages, Friday night worship service featuring contemporary, traditional and original music, sometimes upbeat, sometimes contemplative, always soulful, played by a 6 piece band of talented congregational and professional musicians, fronted by Cantor Kathy Sebo and Noah Budin. This worship experience is free and open to the public.

Dessert reception follows.