[NEohioPAL] Seeking School Uniforms -- Strongsville Community Theatre

Ted Larsen tedinstrongsville at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 11:34:37 PST 2009

Strongsville Community Theatre, currently in rehearsal for "The Children's
Hour," is seeking girl school uniforms.
We need 7 solid colored jumpers or skirts, for girls ranging in size from 4'
10'' and 99 lbs. to 5"7' and 125 lbs.

If anyone has access to uniforms that we might borrow, we would be hugely
appreciative (and, of course, will give you credit in our program).  Lacking
that, if anyone can point us to a uniform resale shop that might be able to
help us, that would be appreciated as well.

Please contact Elaine Gritti ( egritti at msn.com ) if you can provide any
help.  Thank you!