[NEohioPAL] Suggestions for Obama on arts, law and business in Geniocity.com

carolyn jack cmjack at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 5 08:23:34 PST 2009

Today in Geniocity.com:

In our first all-site editorial project, Geniocity bloggers Matt Charboneau, Peter Friedman, Carolyn Jack and Will Limkemann take a probing look at what the new Obama administration could do to improve the workings and results of creativity and arts, entrepreneurship, law and business in America. Read our suggestions and join the discussion by adding your comments at www.geniocity.com.

Geniocity.com
Tools and toys for people who think