[NEohioPAL] Auditions 2009 Noble Art Dinner Theater Season

Noble Art Entertainment nobleart at roadrunner.com
Thu Feb 5 08:11:11 PST 2009

Noble Art Entertainment
will be holding auditions for the entire 2009 Dinner Theater Season.

Sunday, March 1st
Noon to 4PM
The Geneva Lodge & Conference Center
Geneva-on-the-Lake, OH 44041

We are seeking men and women of all ages to participate in 1 or more of our
2009 dinner theater productions that take place at the Historic Oak Room
here at the lake.

All positions are Paid!

All those interested should prepare a 2 minute monologue of any period
or style and a short acapella song.
Auditions are by appointment only!
To schedule a time please send your info and a headshot, if possible, to
nobleart at roadrunner.com
Please do not contact the Geneva Lodge, refer all questions to the above
email.

This season will once again feature all original works including;

Cinco de Murder
April/May
A Comical Murder Mystery Whodunnit set in the wild west.
Characters include Pancho Villa who is searching for El Dorado,
The Twin Sanchez Brothers owners of the dirty little cantina,
Jane the damsel in distress, El Flaco the Bullfighter and many more.

The Fabulous 50's
August
A Musical Comedy!
A funtastic look back in time. It's a sock hop gone horribly awry!
With Buddy Holly, Marylyn Monroe, Elvis and more,
 this show is filled with the songs we all remember and a few we'd like
to forget.

An Evening of Classic Horror!
October
This year's classic horror features the works of Edgar Allen Poe
and the characters from his life and stories.

A Christmas Carol
December
An interactive and comical take on the Dickens' Classic, where the
audience joins
in dancing with the Feziwigs, and sits down to a Christmas Feast with
the Cratchits.

Directions to the Geneva Lodge:
Rt. 90 east to the Geneva exit (218)
North on Rt. 534 to the lake.
The Lodge is on your left as soon as you see the water.

Auditions will be in the Western Reserve Room
Enter main doors, turn left and follow hallway to the end.
Or park in left lot and enter far left doors!