[NEohioPAL] Real Music Talent Search - Accepting Applications

Todd Kooser todd at thefest.us
Fri Feb 6 11:52:25 PST 2009

The Real Music Talent Search is seeking up and coming bands who
express the Gospel message with their music and lives. Real Music is
now accepting applications for our 2009 Talent Search.  In this year's
competition, five bands will have the opportunity to perform and
compete on the stage of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame on Sunday,
April 26th 2009.  The winning artist will have the privilege of
performing in front of an audience of over 27,000 on the main stage of
<THE FEST> on Sunday, August 9th 2009.

Real Music is now in its sixth year of striving to bring the Gospel
message to life through the contemporary medium of our culture –
music.  We seek up and coming artists for whom the Gospel message is a
fundamental part of their music and their life, regardless of their
genre or whether or not they self-identify as a 'Christian' artist.

For more information or to get an application go to: www.theFEST.us
and Click on the Real Music tab

For more information you can call the FEST office at (440) 943-7662 or
send an email to fest at thefest.us.

Thanks,

The Real Music Team