[NEohioPAL] Shoparooni Presents: "The One and Only Anti-VD Better Off Dinner!"

Heather Young heatherannyoung at att.net
Sat Feb 7 19:19:13 PST 2009

-For immediate release

The One and Only Anti-VD Better Off Dinner!
			  Thursday Feb 14, 2009

			    Doors at 7:00 PM / Dinner & Movie at 8:00 PM

				VIVA LA CUSACK!
			  Shoparooni is pleased to present an alternative to the nonsense of Valentine's Day... starring John Cusack.

			  Sick of all that sappy nonsense? Don't have anyone to snuggle up with and act obnoxiously cute? Did your wife run off to Vegas with a younger, better-looking man?
			  Valentine's Day stinks.
Always has and always will. So what better way to blow it off than with
a roomful of people who feel the same way, a fine meal befitting a
single, successful person like yourself, and a feature film starring
the most perfectly miserable man on Earth?

		        The dinner will be held at Shoparooni, located at 15813 Waterloo Road. Space is limited, so please buy your tickets soon! In the event of an overwhelming turnout, the event will move to another location nearby.

			  Misery loves company almost as much as gin but, alas, we have no liquor license, so this event will be BYOB! We will have cooler/fridge space available, and you must have a valid ID with you. NO EXCEPTIONS!

For questions, clarifications, or further information, please contact:
			  Shoparooni

			    15813 Waterloo Road, Suite 5

			    Cleveland, Ohio 44110

			    216-383-3633 (shop)