[NEohioPAL] Seeking referrals to antique dealers

Michael A. Miller msrg-publications at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 8 05:51:07 PST 2009

Hello,

I'm looking to speak to reliable and honest antique dealers who would be willing to come to my Lakewood home by appointment to appraise and shop before I open my estate sale to the vintage/thrift hags and the public.

Please, contact me if you're a dealer or if you wish to make a referral to someone you adore doing business with.

Thanks,

Michael
216.389.6784

P.S.:  The following pieces (posted previously) still are available:

Easy chair with ottoman:    Slightly overstuffed, perfect for leaning into the conversation or curling into a power cat-nap.   Its squarish ottoman is large and comfortable enough to use for spare seating.  The custom-ordered fabric is a tasteful, warm ochre with a toasty cranberry inlay.  The fabric pattern is an unassuming jacquard with a demure whisper of paisley.  Overall, this set is a nice traditional-contemporary hybrid.

Small recliner:    The "Archie Bunker chair" of this household.  Its slate-blue fabric provided a stark contrast to the rest of the decor, but was the cozy throne of its beloved and bitterly missed owner.  This chair is on the smaller side, as the dear person using it was 4'7" and a little featherweight.  She never reclined in it, so the hardware should be in tip-top shape.  The upholstery is nice and clean but with some steamcleaning, it should be quite the little gem.  The fabric is microfiber with a subtle corduroy-like wale.  It's so comfortable, I'd keep it but it's too low for my leggy self.  I see this as the ideal tuffet for the little man, young lady or compact elder who covets his or her own special chair.

If the furniture works for you but the colors don't, each piece should be handily slip-coverable.  The easy chair and ottoman, which were purchased at Levin Furniture and delivered in August 2006, must go as a set.  They are gently used, flawless and like new.

Asking Prices:       Chair & ottoman - $235.00
                                Recliner - $50.00

I'm not able to hold the pieces once you decide to buy them.  I ask that you kindly bring the exact purchase amount with you, in cash, when you come to view them.  I must sell them to the first person who comes with money, muscle and means to move it, even if you come to see them, leave and intend on returning.  Cash and carry only, please.  All sales are final.

You may shop by appointment any day or evening of the week or weekend.  My number is 216.389.6784.  Some household items and clothes are on display.  I'm still getting the other stuff situated.  If you see something else besides the furniture that you could use, we can discuss its availability (my family hasn't seen everything yet) and you may be able to purchase it.

Thank you for your consideration.