[NEohioPAL] Casting Indian Male Actor for Medical TV Show

Johnny K. Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Sat Feb 7 07:18:33 PST 2009

I wasn't going to reply on this but since someone else is asking the
question, I have the same concern, as a producer/director and had done
numerous film/video/TV productions, I can understand the problem sometimes
it goes with production cost and such, however, since this TV show isn't a
pilot show nor it is an indie-film type, it is an episode from Season 7,
which means it has been aired and have had a production budget and probably
already made some income, it would be at least, a cool thing to pay
something instead of nothing. (or just take some $ from your own pay and pay
the talent, that's not difficult).

There were a few other national network TV productions that came to
Cleveland in the past, many of them had promised a copy as credit and yet
they hardly enforce that promises until repeated phone calls and begging
(have heard so many horror stories from talents that it blows my mind).

Johnny Wu

Producer/Director/Editor

www.mdifilm.com <http://www.mdifilm.com/>

www.rapturethemovie.com

www.thegummingzombie.com

President

OCA-Cleveland Chaper

"Embracing the Hopes and Aspirations of Asian Americans"

www.ocagc.org

Administrator

Cleveland IndieClub

www.indieclub.com