[NEohioPAL] The Somewhat True Tale of Robin Hood THIS WEEKEND @ Hudson High School

vanbrujah at aol.com vanbrujah at aol.com
Sat Feb 7 11:28:46 PST 2009

 Hudson High School Drama Department
is proud to present our Children's Play
The Somewhat True Tale of Robin Hood
by Mary Lynn Dobson

It sure is hard to be humble when you're a swashbuckling, egocentric
super-hero. But our gallant guy-in-green tries his best as he swaggers
through The Somewhat True Tale of Robin Hood, a frantically
funny, Monty Pythonesque retelling of the classic. Robin, with the help of a merry man wannabe known as the Town's Girl, turns this once simple legend into a hysterical trip through Sherwood Forest with surprises at every turn. Our charming-but-egotistical hero leads his band of familiar wood dwellers as they battle the delectably evil Prince John and his haughty henchman the Sheriff of Nottingham. Robin's one and only love, the Lady Marian, remains true to her champion as she assists his crusade by wishing the prince and sheriff a rash of various skin afflictions. Incredibly, our model good guy Robin discovers that even heroes have a few important life lessons to learn. An irreverent jaunt through Sherwood Forest you won't soon forget! Fun for the whole family!

Saturday, February 7th @ 7:30 pm
Sunday, February 8th @ 2:00 pm
Tickets $5.00 at the door

Hudson High School