[NEohioPAL] Press Release ~New Website for the INSTITUTE FOR SELF HEALING - www.taichicleveland.com ~

Edward Niam edniam at alltel.net
Fri Feb 13 07:59:32 PST 2009

The Institute for Self Healing is pleased to announce the introduction of
our new website. You can access it at www.taichicleveland.com
<http://www.taichicleveland.com/> .

Please take a moment to view the site and register as a user. Registration
will give you access to all of the sites features such as health tips,
inspirational messages, instructional videos, current class schedules,
upcoming seminars and events as well as other beneficial information. There
is also a blog section where you are invited to leave comments or
suggestions regarding the site and our training.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Edward

TaiQiGongTM Fitness Systems

Institute For Self Healing

Edward Niam, M-T.C.M.

118 West Streetsboro Street

Suite 224

Hudson, Ohio 44236

330.564.7558/fax-342.3802

 <http://www.taichicleveland.com> www.taichicleveland.com

 <mailto:edniam at windstream.net> edniam at windstream.net

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,

 but by the moments that take our breath away."