[NEohioPAL] 5-String Fretless Bass For Sale

Bruce Locke bruce.bass4u at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 07:11:37 PST 2009

Greetings - I had this bass built for me by Jon Hill, legendary Cleveland
guitar designer. This is a high-end instrument, somewhat collectible as Jon
has moved on and now works for others down south. Active Bartolinis in P/J
configuration, LED position markers, fret lines on the fingerboard, full
range of tone/pickup/equalizer controls, twin-trussrod neck-through-body,
gold/brass hardware, various woods (flamed maple, purple-heart, ebony
fingerboard, more), comes with climate contolled hard-shell case. Stunningly
beautiful to see, play, and hear.
   This bass is in like-new condition, rarely used. I simply don't need it
anymore and could use the cash, as I'm sure you can appreciate. I spent
$3500 on it and will sacrifice it for $2500 firm. I will communicate/send
pics to interested parties. This is not hype, it's true: I've played
everything from Alembics to Fenders to you-name-it; this is the finest bass
I've ever played OR owned. Worth way more than what I'm asking.
   Thanks - Happy Playing,
   Bruce in Euclid,  "Parma by the Sea"