[NEohioPAL] Karamu adds extra show to catch the HIT play A HOUSE WITH NO WALLS on Thursday, February 19, 2009!

performingarts at karamu.com performingarts at karamu.com
Sat Feb 14 16:22:21 PST 2009

Catch Karamu House HIT PLAY "A HOUSE WITH NO WALLS" One More Time NEXT
WEEK on Thursday, February 19, 2009 @ 8pm!

When: THURSDAY, February 19, 2009 @ 8pm
Today through Sunday, Feb. 15. SOLD OUT!
Where: 2355 East 89th St., Cleveland.
Tickets: $20-$25. Call 216-795-7070 or go to www.karamu.com.

"I love it when a theatrical production ends before my concentration
begins to falter. A House with No Walls, now at Karamu through February
15, held my attention so thoroughly on opening night (even at close to 2
1/2 hours, including intermission) that I really did not want it to be
over. It's as close to a perfect production as I've seen in several
years." - Kelly Ferjutz, CoolCleveland.com

2008/09 Season of A L'il Night Music and a Whole Lotta Blues

The Bow Wow Club
March 13 - April 12, 2009

Lady Day at Emerson's Bar and Grill
April 24 - May 24, 2009

17th Annual R. Joyce Whitley ARENAFEST of New Works
March 30 - April 10, 2009

Ghostlight Series Presents a World Premier Workshop Production
Before I Die: The War Against Tupac Shakur
June 4 - June 16, 2009

2008/09 Summer Musical

It Ain't Nothin' But The Blues
July 10 - August 2, 2009