[NEohioPAL] Sitting around idle on a pile of money on your holiday off? C'mon over and shop!

Michael A. Miller msrg-publications at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 16 09:03:56 PST 2009

There's still plenty of time to make an appointment for my tag sale in the Detroit-Warren area of metropolitan Lakewood today (tomorrow and Wednesday, too)!  Goods are plentiful, prices reasonable, something for everyone.

Household goods including small appliances
Furniture
Clothes & shoes for women and girls
Coats & accessories for women and girls
Purses and bags
Vintage costume jewelry
Knic-knacs, figurines, pictures & plaques
Books, tapes, CDs and records
Totes and storage bins
Gently used home-health equipment
Holiday decorations
Pricing is based on the wisdom of the experts who I've consulted and certain amateurs who eagerly stated their  unsolicited opinions.

Cash only, please---NO CHECKS.  Please, be prepared to take your purchases with you (especially the furniture) because the point of the sale is to empty the house of these items.

By appointment:                        February 16-18 & 20, day or evening.
 Open House 9:00-5:00:             February 19 & 21-22  (Wanna shop but can't make it during those hours?  Call me.)
Thanks,

Michael A. Miller
216.389.6784