[NEohioPAL] The Contest Winner Has Been Chosen....

Jay Rossi thejrpshow at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 16 14:14:50 PST 2009

The contest winner from the contest listed at www.jayrossi.s5.com has been selected, and will be posted in less then one week on the ENTIRE JRP NETWORK for 2 FULL MONTHS OF FREE PROMOTION!! Visit ANY ONE of these sites to see who it is:
www.jayrossi.s5.com ,
www.myspace.com/jayrossisongs ,
www.myspace.com/thejayrossiproject ,
www.myspace.com/ginapilottisongs ,
www.youtube.com/thejayrossiproject ,

10 different websites in the JRP network!

Congratulations to the winner!

PS: Anyone can be visibly promoted on the JRP network, boasting over 2.5 million viewers, for a very affordable price! Each of these sites are individully submitted to all the major search engines, and so are the individual photos that are used in the slide shows and videos, and they are tagged. For just a small amount more, you can also be included in our blogs and bulletins (about 20), which are ALSO submitted seperately and tagged for search engines! If you are interested in this to get you or your project or business noticed by the multitudes, you can call 330-410-0488 or email thejrpshow at yahoo.com and we'll get you going in only a week!

The Jay Rossi Project
MySpace  YouTube