[NEohioPAL] REVISED: MDI's short films NOW available on iTunes

Johnny K. Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Mon Feb 16 14:27:22 PST 2009

Hi all, if you have iTunes, you are welcome to sign up two podcast free
subscriptions:

First one is for all short films that we have available for download and
films from our associates.

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=305575277

2nd one will be subscription to OCA Image TV Podcast, where you will be able
to download episodes free from our OCA Outreach Initiatives

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=305558993

Enjoy!

Johnny Wu

Producer/Director/Editor
www.mdifilm.com
www.rapturethemovie.com
www.thegummingzombie.com

President
OCA-Cleveland Chaper
"Embracing the Hopes and Aspirations of Asian Pacific  Americans"
www.ocagc.org

Administrator
Cleveland IndieClub
www.indieclub.com