[NEohioPAL] Saturday Extras Update

JEREMY DAVIS churchwithoutballs at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 05:32:21 PST 2009

Cast call is still 8:00am and shooting through 1:00pm.

Due to a last minute conflict with the exterior shoot, we will be shooting
one other scene at 2:00pm at a location about ten minutes away.  This shoot
will last approximately one hour (ending around 3:00pm).
We will need six male extras (all ages) and two petite women extras.  Women
who are interested will be playing police officers and selection will be
determined on fitting in the police uniforms we have.  If you are interested
in being one of the two female officers, please bring shoes appropriate for
a police officer.  The six male extras will be wearing the same attire as
the interior shoot (church dress).  As we will be shooting outside you may
want to bring a coat to help stay warm.

The second location is Church of the Lakes located at:
*5944 Fulton Drive (corner of Brunnerdale Rd.)*
*Canton, Ohio 44718

*Sincerely,
Arnie Chambers
Producer