[NEohioPAL] The Welchs speak about FPAC's training - Natalie Welch to open in Grey Gardens @ Beck Center this weekend!

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 05:10:30 PST 2009

*Check out complete details about Fairmount Performing Arts Conservatory on
our website: http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac09/ *
**

"The professional training and coaching that Sam & Natalie have received
through their exposure to FPAC has been invaluable!  Each staff member
brought something unique to the experience and they learned something
different from each of them.  They can't name a favorite staff member.  They
are all great!  Both kids have grown tremendously in their skills and
abilities, but more importantly in their confidence in those abilities.
Spending time with other kids who share their interest in this field has
been wonderful!  It has been great for their self-esteem to be around others
with similar talents, goals, and passions who take the process seriously.
It amazes me how supportive the kids are of each other's successes.  You've
created a competitive, but healthy environment where the kids push each
other to be better in a very positive manner.  This is not a "camp!"  It is
a Performing Arts Conservatory!"
Kim Welch (parent of Sam & Natalie Welch)

Natalie Welch  (FPAC '08)
I LOVE FPAC SO MUCH!!  Improv was hilarious with Mitchell. I learned a lot
with CP. George and Dudley rocked.  Everyone was so nice!  George did many
fun things and games. Dudley was great!  I love "Big C."  Dance rocked my
world. "Joseph" – I don't want it to end!!!! I love Joseph so much.
Everything was great!  Everything and everyone was so nice!! My first year
at FPAC was … supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

Lee Bouvier in Grey Gardens – Beck Center for the Arts, Directed by Victoria
Bussert    (3/09)
Jane in Peter Pan – Beck Center for the Arts, Directed by Fred Sternfeld
(12/08)
Michael in Peter Pan - Beachwood Community Theater, Directed by Jill
Koslen-Freireich  (3/08)
Children's Choir in Joseph & the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat - FPAC,
Directed by Fred Sternfeld  (7/08)
Villager in Beauty & the Beast - Beck Center for the Arts    Directed by
Fred Sternfeld   (12/07)
Children's Ensemble in Oliver! - Cain Park    Directed by Fred Sternfeld
(7/07)

Sam Welch  (FPAC '08)
This camp rocks!  "Joseph" was superb! Everything was great.
**
Charlie Bucket in Willy Wonka Jr. – Fine Arts Association   Directed by
Brendan Sandham  (3/09)
Cadet of Who in Seussical the Musical - Fine Arts Assoc.  Directed by Pierre
Jacques Brault    (12/08)
Benjamin in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat – FPAC  Directed by
Fred Sternfeld  (7/08)
Fagin's Boy in Oliver! – Cain Park   Directed by Fred Sternfeld  (7/07)
Slightly Soiled in Peter Pan - Beachwood Community Theater Directed by Jill
Koslen-Freireich  (3/08)
Fluff in Honk! – Chagrin Valley Little Theater        Directed by Pam
LaForce  (12/07)

*A U D I T I O N S*
*for*
*Fairmount Performing Arts Conservatory<http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac09/>
 *
*Fred Sternfeld, artistic director*
**
THE PROFESSIONAL TRAINING WORKSHOP

*open to 6-12th grade and college students
(younger students admitted by special permission)

Supervisor: Carol Pribble

Staff
(more to be announced soon)
Mitchell B. Fields, George Roth, Molly Cornwell, Fred Sternfeld, Bebe
Weinberg Katz, Christianne Beffel, Dana Hart, Natalie Green, Randi
Sternfeld, Tom Fulton

The young people enrolled in the FPAC Professional Training Workshop should
have a desire to study theater in a challenging and disciplined environment.
  The training is focused on creating truthful, three dimensional
characters. *
**
**

**
*AUDITION DATES AND TIMES
Saturday, March 7, 2009*
*1:00pm - 6:00pm
@**Mayfield Village Performing Arts
Center*<http://www.fairmountcenter.org/facilities.htm>
<http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac07/maps.htm>
*&*
*Sunday, March 8, 2009*
*1:00pm - 6:00pm
**@**Mayfield Village Performing Arts
Center*<http://www.fairmountcenter.org/facilities.htm>

*Make an appointment by calling 440-338-3171*

*
*

FPAC will also be producing full scale productions of

Into the Woods

&

The Laramie Project

this summer.
Students enrolled in at least one session of training are elibible to
audition. MORE INFO here<http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac09/presents.htm>
 .

*Other programs are available for our younger campers, no audition
required!
Check out details here <http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac09/index.htm> *

*
*

*
**
***

*for more information about FPAC, including the complete program, a typical
day, staff bios, testimonials, what to prepare for your audition and how to
make your audition appointment go to our
website<http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac09/>
  or call 440-338-3171.*