[NEohioPAL] I'm Looking for help with Press Kit & Electronic Press Kit

Patricia Harris asong4u at mail.com
Mon Feb 23 10:02:49 PST 2009

Hi All,

I really need to find someone or website to help me develop a really
professional press kit and electronic press kit with video and audio
clips. I need to get international jazz bookings and jazz festivals but I
need direction with sending out a really nice kit. I am a serious artist
with a local agent (Marty Conn) for band bookings. So that alone should
tell you that I need help. If anyone knows of a writer that has put
together nice work with a reasonable cost, please let me know.

Thanks,
Pat Harris-Thomas
(216)509-0888
www.patharristhomas.com