[NEohioPAL] I'm Looking for help with Press Kit & Electronic Press Kit

ALICE GULICK ajgulick at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 23 11:42:08 PST 2009

I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT CHRIS KING-- a multi-talented lady who is
working on a new web design for a charitable group I work with. Check
out her site: http://www.creativekeys.biz/index.htm
I'm sure Chris can refer you to audio and video folks, but if not, I
can't say enough about film-maker Johnny Wu (also a NEohioPAL-ster)
and Jimmy Silver of "The Reel Thing" who recorded my voiceover demo

Good hunting!