[NEohioPAL] Actors' Summit to Honor Ensemble Theatre's Tickets

Neil Thackaberry thackaberryn at actorssummit.org
Tue Feb 24 11:19:18 PST 2009

For Immediate Release

For more information, contact:

Neil Thackaberry

330-342-0800

Actors' Summit to Honor

Ensemble Theatre's Season Subscription Tickets

Following the announcement that Ensemble Theatre in Cleveland has
cancelled the remainder of its season, Actors' Summit, Hudson's Equity
Professional Theater, has announced that it will honor season tickets
and coupons for Ensemble patrons. On a show by show basis, Actors'
Summit will admit Ensemble patrons at no charge when they present an
Ensemble season ticket.

"It feels like we've been here before," said Kathie Franks, president of
the board of trustees of Actors' Summit. "As we did with the Carousel's
closing, we hope that we can soften the blow to Ensemble's patrons.

Ensemble patrons will need to call Actors' Summit (330-342-0800) to
reserve tickets. Tickets for Beauty of the Father, scheduled to open
this Friday, February 27th, will be accepted at The Year of Magical
Thinking or Spoon River Anthology, and tickets for the final production
of Ensemble's season, Radio Golf, scheduled to open Friday, April 10
will be honored at the world premiere production of Tremont.

"With the earlier losses of Carousel and Kalliope theaters, this is a
further blow both for audiences for professional theater and for the
artists who create theater," said Co-Artistic director MaryJo Alexander.
"We hope that some of Ensemble's patrons will enjoy the intimacy of
Actors' Summit and discover some of the fabulous restaurants in Hudson."

Tickets
Preview tickets are $15. Regular performance tickets are $28 on Fridays
& Saturdays, $25 on Thursdays & Sundays, with seniors receiving a $3
discount at regular Thursday and Sunday performances.

New this year: ALL full time student tickets (with ID) are $7 at all
performances.

Tickets can be purchased by phone at (330) 342-0800 or from the website
at www.actorssummit.org.

Web site
Actors' Summit Theater can be found on the web at www.actorssummit.org
<http://www.actorssummit.org/> . Actors' Summit is a professional, not
for profit, 501-c-3 professional arts organization.  We are seeking
volunteers and board members.  For more details please call MaryJo or
Neil at (330) 342-0800.

Actors' Summit is working under a developmental agreement with Actors'
Equity Association (the Union of Professional Actors and Stage
Managers.)

Actors' Summit:  Professional Theater -- Ohio Artists.