[NEohioPAL] "Annie Jr." at the 82nd Street Theatre

Domenic Farinelli actup32590 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 20:26:42 PST 2009

The 82nd Street Theatre is proud to present its second theatrical
performance, "Annie Jr." Housed and sponsored by the Abundant Life Community
Church, we are hoping to bring quality community theatre to the area. We are
located at 10143 Royalton Road, Suite N & O, North Royalton. Performances
are March 27 & 28 and April 3 & 4 at 8:00 pm and March 27 and April 5 at
3:00 pm. Ticket prices are $7.00 for adults and $5.00 for students.

Questions? Email Christine Mika at cmem1789 at gmail.com.

  *Production Staff*

 Director - Christine Mika
Assistant Director - Britt Paige
Stage Manager - Tiffany Hu
Assistant Stage Manager - Jessica Grasso
Rehearsal Pianists - Domenic Farinelli & Alicia Salgado
Choreographer - Alicia Salgado
Assistant Choreographers - Domenic Farinelli, Chris Marhevka, Christine
Mika, Britt Paige
Costumes Mistress - Karen Grasso
Props Mistress - Katherine Tekesky
Lights Operator - Kaelyn Porvasnik
Slide Projector Operator - Rachel Mika
Crew - Carly Leonard, Sierra Leonard, Lucianna Maddamma, Leah Roginski,
Caleb Taylor

*Cast*

Annie -  Cara Corrigan

Oliver Warbucks - Domenic Farinelli

Grace Farrell -  Katherine Tekesky

Miss Hannigan -  Gaby Halligan

Rooster Hannigan - Chris Marhevka

Lily St. Regis - Denise Mencini

July - Sarah DeGirolamo

Kate - Rebecca Hu

Tessie - Allison Knaggs

Duffy - Claire Leff

Molly - Sarah Luther

Pepper - Chrissy Margevicius

Cecille / Louise Howe - Caitie Albright

Lt. Ward / Sound Effects Man - Dyllan Becker

Annette - Rachel Crowder

Mrs. Greer / Dogcatcher - Halle Kirsch

Star-to-Be - Ally Palmer

Drake - Justin Palmer

Bundles / Bert Healy / Radio Announcer -  Jeremy Stanfield

President Franklin Delano Roosevelt - Josh Taylor

Mrs. Pugh / Apple Seller -  Lisy Telep

Sandy - Faith Litchfield

*Ensemble*

**

Caitie Albright, Dyllan Becker, Rachel Crowder,
Halle Kirsch, Chris Marhevka, Ally Palmer, Justin Palmer,

Jeremy Stanfield, Josh Taylor, Lisy Telep