[NEohioPAL] Something Dada Stimulates Your Funny Bone

Something Dada somethingdada at cd.aztemail.com
Wed Feb 25 08:52:40 PST 2009

Times are tough, we at Something Dada can't help but notice. All those NASCAR and Davey Jones numbers seem to be not, um, good. And we understand that now more than ever, you want a lot of bang for your buck.

Which is why a Something Dada show is the perfect recession-proof distraction. At only $10 a ticket, you won't break the bank but you will get a full, bust-your-gut heaping helping of laughter. Something Dada shows are guaranteed to be so chock full of juicy comedy -- with none of the guilt of a high ticket price-- that you'll forget all about your 401-K (what 401-K?). So come on down to the Tower Press building and treat yourself and a friend to a feast of funny.

Something Dada. Champagne Comedy for a Budweiser Price.

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.

Next show times:

Friday February 27, 2009
8:00 PM

Saturday February 18, 2009
8:00 PM

All tickets just $10

The Wooltex Gallery
Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Avenue
Cleveland, OH
Free Parking In Rear
Cash and Checks only, ATM on site

Something Dada strongly suggests not bringing children under 13 to our shows. We generally operate at a PG-13 level, in terms of language and content, but we can not guarantee what suggestions will be given, or what direction the show will take (it is improv, after all). If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail us at  info at somethingdada.com or call us at 216.696.4242.

Something Dada
The Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Ave., Suite 120
Cleveland, OH 44114