[NEohioPAL] Beachwood Community Theater URGENTLY Seeks sub Keyboard 1 Player for "Seussical" -- PAID POSITION!!

Sean Szaller seanszaller at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 25 14:51:46 PST 2009

We are looking for someone to sub on Keyboard 1 (basically the P/C score) on our upcoming production of Seussical.  The dates are 3/6-3/7.  Both performances are in the evening.  A keyboard is provided.  The orchestra is also comprised of keyboard 2, guitar, bass, and drums.

Pay is $16/hour.

Please respond to this email ASAP if interested.  We are particularly seeking people familiar with the show.  Thanks!

~Sean Szaller
Orchestra Contractor
Beachwood Community Theater