[NEohioPAL] New Pilates Mat Class Added to Warehouse District!

Jodi Brinkman jodibrinkman at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 08:33:13 PST 2009

Attention all downtown dwellers, workers, and habitants!

I am teaching a brand new MAT PILATES CLASS in the Warehouse district
beginning this week!  Every Thursday afternoons at 12:15, take a break from
your desk, restaurant, home, hospital, hotel, or wherever you may be
downtown, and receive an invigorating core workout full of lengthening
stretches that will send you into the rest of your day!  No prior experience
is necessary, just bring an open mind and a yoga mat if you have one, though
they have some on loan at the space.

The class is located at the new *Metropolitan Therapies*, which is at 1400
West 6th Street, above Crop on the 4th Floor.  The cost is just $10.  Call
216-771-1604 to reserve your spot, space is limited, or just drop in and
come experience great space!  Below are just a few benefits of taking
Pilates...

***Helps develop a strong core and strong back without lengthy repetitions*

***Improves your balance and concentration*

***Reduces chronic back pain*

***Gets rid of unwanted neck strain and tension*

***Increase flexibility and blood flow to the brain*

***Creates long, lean muscles without adding extra bulk*
***Promotes good posture and body awareness*
**
**
P.S.  All these great advantages to Pilates are ideal for the
actor/singer/dancer/musician, or anyone who is curled over a computer or
steering wheel all day!  It has changed the way I look and feel about my
body!

--
*Jodi Brinkman
**Certified Pilates Instructor ~ Universal Reformer, Cadillac Trap Table,