[NEohioPAL] Looking for a "historical persona" performer

Joshua Brown joshdbrown at att.net
Sun Mar 1 21:44:19 PST 2009

The Cleveland Clinic Volunteer Services Department is looking for a
performer who does "historical impersonations" to perform at their
National Volunteer Week event.  I am not sure of the exact date, but
National Volunteer Week is April 19 - 25.

To give you an idea of what they are looking for, several years ago
they had a performer who did a piece about Clara Barton.  It got a
very good response from the volunteers and they have decided to try
something similar this year.  Sadly, the Clara Barton performer is
booked, so they asked me for help in finding an alternative (I used to
work in that department, which is why they contacted me).

If you think you might have a performance that would work, or you want
more details, please contact Elizabeth Stein, Director of the
Volunteer Services Department, at steine at ccf.org or 216-444-8008.
Please do not contact me with questions - I am only a go-between and
do not have any details about this opportunity.  Thanks!

Josh