[NEohioPAL] Waiting on Refund Check

Michelle Rosario shell4577 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 2 21:10:12 PST 2009

Thank you to all for all of your advice regarding the photo shoot deposit.  I have not heard back from photographer but I have filed a Ripoff Report.  Never knew of such a site until I heard from all of you.  The photographer is based in Vermilion, Ohio but uses a studio in Cleveland.  He is "Photography by Michael Chevalier", christael photo. He didn't lose any money with my cancellation but yet he was unwilling to even give me 1/2 of my retainer.  He had already spent it so he couldn't give it back.  I wish that I had put a stop payment on the check but didn't think of it until after it was cashed.  Anymore advice would be greatly appreciated.  Maybe if he were to hear others opinions he might give in.  We'll see only time will tell.  Thanks everyone.  Also if you know of any local agents my kids are daughter 8 and son 12.

God bless,
Michelle