[NEohioPAL] Fwd: Waiting on Refund Check

Deb Magid smmslt111 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 07:22:07 PST 2009

Dear Michelle,

You began this thread and have obviously gotten a lot of information,
as well as people's opinions.  We are not "harping on you" but
responding within the forum in which you sought advice.

When you put down a deposit, it is a sign of faith, and also a
contract.  If you were interested to know what would happen if you
broke the contract, it would have been up to you to ask before
plunking down your money.  You are punishing a businessperson for your
own mistake.

Regards,
Deborah

Begin forwarded message: