[NEohioPAL] Music Teacher Needs Position

Bruce Locke bruce.bass4u at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 12:27:30 PST 2009

Hello - To all you teachers, or people that are connected to education, I'm
an experienced music teacher with a master's and bachelor's. I am looking
for a full-time music teaching position anywhere in NE Ohio. I prefer
elementary and really have to get away from where I am for what should be
obvious reasons... Just thought I'd check the "network" before hitting the
usual links. I also have a degree in educational technology, so I can move
in that direction as well.
Thanks
In Peace,

--