[NEohioPAL] Ragtime Reviews

Bernadette Hisey bernadettehisey at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 3 16:24:55 PST 2009

Three performances - Three Standing Ovations - Two shows to go.
Reviewers don't seem to come to Lorain County, so, let our audience
reviews speak for us:

"I enjoyed the show so much, I would have paid $100 to see it!"

"I was completely blown away by the fantastic performance, story line
and all tonight!  WOW!  I've really enjoyed all the MGP shows
I've seen over the last 6 years....but Ragtime is in a class above and
is a fitting 50th Anniversary Celebration Production."

"This show is amazing!"

"If any of you are without plans for this weekend, you may want to go
to Avon Lake High School Friday or Saturday (March 6 & 7) at 8
p.m.  Mighty Goliath Productions presents "Ragtime".  It's
unbelievable that a community theatre put this on!  The musical
numbers, sets, costumes, etc. are absolutely fabulous.  I went
last weekend and enjoyed it VERY much and I think you will too."

"I just loved this show! The sets and costumes were incredible."

"That Sarah could sing me the phone book all day.  I love her voice!"

"You were very courageous for doing a show with this storyline.  It was very well done."

"A full orchestra with real strings, not synthesizers!  Don't see that much anymore."

"Ragtime, The Musical"   March 6, 7.   Tickets $15/$11.

www.mightygoliath.com