[NEohioPAL] Ohio Shakespeare Festival Auditions, 2009 Season

Nancy Cates nancycates at ohioshakespeare.com
Tue Mar 3 18:02:17 PST 2009

The Ohio Shakespeare Festival will have general auditions for all interested
actors on Saturday, March 14th, beginning at 3:00 pm and on Sunday, March
15th, beginning at 10:00 am, by appointment. Actors may do 1 or 2 two-minute
monologues of their choice, OR may read 1 or 2 short scenes from our plays,
OR combine 1 reading and 1 monologue.  2009 shows are As You Like It, Romeo
and Juliet, and Moliere's The School for Wives.

Please notify us of your interest by e-mail at ohioshakespeare at aol.com.
Please include a phone number so we can call you with an audition time.
Auditions will take place in Akron, at the Coach House Theatre, 732 W.
Exchange St., at the corner of W. Exchange and N. Portage Path.  All roles
are open, although we are committed to some returning performers as members
of the company. Limited Equity contracts are available.

Performance dates for the summer are listed on our website at
ohioshakespeare.com.