[NEohioPAL] Pre-Foreclosure Short Sale/Real Estate Expert Seeks Videographer

Jean Zarzour lipschtick at lipschtick.com
Wed Mar 4 18:26:02 PST 2009

Dear Pals- I have a student that is in need of a videographer/editor to
shoot him for his website introduction. There is potential for a barter with
anyone who is interested in selling their home or purchasing a foreclosure
in exchange for these services.

I have every confidence that he is as hard working and likable as a Realtor
as he is a student.

Please call Andy Morris at  (440) 427-0123 or email him at
andy at iAndyMorris.com.

PLEASE, DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL.

Thanks-

Jean Zarzour

Lipschtick Putting the SHOW in BUSINESS Nationwide Since 1989!

www.lipschtick.com

2300 McKinley Ave.

Lakewood, Oh 44107

Ph/Fax     216-521-3831

Also Founder of
-Find Your Voice-Voice Over Institute

Technique For When You Speak! TV, Radio, Film & Live Presentations

VO Classes -  CLEVE: Tues's March 17-May 5, 2009   PITTS: Thurs’s February
19-April 9,  2009

-The GOT PAY? Organization

What's New!

Find Your Voice & Market It!  A four-hour seminar about The Business of the
Business

April 25, 2009 1-5pm at Donna Belajac Casting