[NEohioPAL] sound board op needed - Farnsworth Invention - Beck Center

Richard B. Ingraham rbingraham at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 4 19:44:42 PST 2009

Beck Center is in need of a sound board operator for our production of the
Farnsworth Invention.

Tech rehearsals begin this Sunday March 7th and continue through our first
preview performance on March 12th.  Friday March 13th is our opening
performance.  Performances are Friday and Saturday evenings and Sunday
afternoons.  With the final performance on Saturday April 11th.

Full performance schedule is available on the Beck Center web site.

We would prefer a candidate that has experience running floor/area mics and
computerized sound playback from SFX software, but we are willing to train
people who might be interested in learning more about running sound for
theatre.

Anyone interested should contact me or Scott Spence as soon as possible.
This is a paid position based on experience level.

Email Scott Spence:  grumio85 at aol.com
Email Richard Ingraham:  rbingraham at sbcglobal.net

Thank you,